- My product was purchased over a month ago. Can I return it?
- What is considered a damaged product?
- I did not purchase my product from your site. Can I still return it to you?
- What happens if the product I need is not in stock?
- Do I need to include a copy of the original purchase order for my return to be accepted?
- How can I start the return or exchange process?
- How long will it take to receive my product?
- Can I rent a product?
- My product broke. Will you replace it?
Yes, we always accept returns; although not all returns can be credited back to the client. Returns will only be credited if the product is in resale condition.
Any product that is dirty, used, smells, or that is in a lesser condition than when shipped out.
Yes, we are happy to accept any ARYSE product regardless of how you received it.
We prefer that you include a purchase order, although it is not mandatory for the return to be processed.
We are happy to replace any FAST line product that is defective in material or workmanship or has failed during normal use within one (1) season of the order date. All other products sold by ARYSE are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year of use and can be replaced within that time frame.
FAST line products: IFAST, XFAST, SFAST, OSKIE, HAMMY