Sized Back Brace
- Compressive, Supportive, Lightweight, Breathable
- Lower back pain
- Bulging, degenerative, or hemiated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Among others
Directions for Use
- Lay support out flat with the interior view facing up.
- Secure back support and/or wing supports, if needed.
- Wrap around the waist at the midsection.
- Secure hook and loop fasteners, then tighten support to desired comfort level.
|Small||Waist Circumference: Up to 28″|
|Medium||Waist Circumference: 29″-33″|
|Large||Waist Circumference: 34″-38″|
|X Large||Waist Circumference: 39″-43″|
|2X Large||Waist Circumference: 44″-48″|
|3X Large||Waist Circumference: 49″-53″|
|4X Large||Waist Circumference: 54″ and above|
L0627, L0642, L0631, L0648, L0637, L0650