TLSO Back Brace
- Supportive, Lightweight, Breathable
- Displacement of intervertebral discs
- Sprains and strains of the thoracic region
- Vertebral column fracture
- Spinal stenosis
- Among others
Directions for Use
- Lay support out flat with interior view facing up
- Check that the belt is sized appropriately. The label corresponds to the inside pleat on the belt.
- To resize, remove the right and left belts from the back-board hook and loop fastener. Fold the right and left belts to the desired size and reattach to the back-board.
- Once the belt is appropriately sized, the belt can be cut to eliminate excess fabric. Be sure to always allow for two extra sizes when cutting. Secure the side supports to the right and left belts as desired.
- Place arms through the shoulder straps, similar to putting on a backpack. Wrap the belt around the waist at the midsection.
- Secure the belt at the front of the body by securing the hook and loop fastener.
- Tighten the support to the desired comfort level using the pulley system.
- Secure the sternal strap and adjust as needed
- Adjust shoulder straps