(Universal Back Brace)
- Single pull compression system provides consistent support
- Fits comfortably under or over clothing
- Firm inserts provide anterior and posterior support
- Removable side wings and back panel for customizable level of support
- Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable
- Lower back pain
- Bulging, degenerative, or herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Among others
Directions for Use
1. Lay support out flat with interior for view facing up.
2. Check that the belt is sized appropriately.
3. To resize, remove to the right and left belts from the back board hook and loop fastener. Fold the right and left belts to the desired size and reattach to the back board.
4. Secure the back panel.
5. Wrap around the waist at the midsection.
6. Secure the belt at the front of the body by securing the hook and loop fastener.
7. Tighten the support to the desired comfort level using the pulley system.
8. Remove the belt, laying the support out flat with the interior view facing up.
9. Determine if the belt is appropriately sized. If not, resize according to the previous instructions.
10. An extender is included to provide additional length to the belt if needed.
11. Once the belt is appropriately sized, the belt can be cut to eliminate excess fabric. Be sure to always allow for two extra sized when cutting. Secure the side supports to the right and left belts as desired.
12. Notice the rigid front panels, the side supports and the back panel can be removed as desired.